Right Fender and Front Bumper

Are you looking for a specific color? new or used? Any more information would be helpful.

Fenders are standard RAM, nothing special there, about $300 from dealer. body cladding is another story, lol.

Can get both new. Right around $700. If you need bumper grilles, reinforcement, or other parts they are extra.

if you need passenger side cladding i have them in RED good condition

Please tell more.

if i can find it i have the passenger side small fender piece cladding, r. door piece, cab corner piece, and the front half of the box side, almost a complete right side minus the piece by the rear bumper all in good condition

if i can find it i have the passenger side small fender piece cladding, r. door piece, cab corner piece, and the front half of the box side, almost a complete right side minus the piece by the rear bumper all in good condition
I need a complete passenger side fender for a 2004 truck. Please email [email protected].

Here is a STRONG warning. I went to my dodge dealer and bought a new OEM bumper cover. Wanted to be sure it would fit so I spent OEM money. Got it painted, went to put it on when the weather got warm and the damn thing doesnt fit. Dealer wont do anything about it. If you buy one from the dealer, be sure it fits before you leave the dealer or they will tell you to pound sand.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back