Rim got destroyed

any wheel fixer shops by ya????
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
looks to be a easy fix for a good shop:rock: :rock: :rock:

Ya I didn't get a look at the tire yet, you think it could be fixed ?

I've seen alot worse fixed

i have been told that bends are easily fixable. chunks missin is harder to find folks that can fix them.

should be cheaper. don't know bout the time factor

Last edited:
Very cool I will look into it when I get home this happend 30 minitues into my vacation to capecod hopefully my guy at back home can do it, didn't know it was ok to fix , thanks guys I'll try calling him tomorrow

I have seen worse

There is a place in Ga that fixes wheels and also custom mods them. It's called wheel wizzard. Not horribly expensive but that was on 15 inch race wheel. They do good work though seen em widen stock wheels and they looked great.

I have a one with a little curb rash . Keep us posted on what shop says if they cant fix it ill hook you up. But like the other guys said that can be fixed easy.

Holy S--t ELI ..... Glad your O.K. Bud, to many things going on right now for any pitstops .....

Enfield next weeek you Goin ???

Jim

Not going to make it Jim taking my dad to the srt experience in pa next weekend, thanks guys for the help I'll let you know how it goes and the tire is a falken ziex and looks to be fine looked it over top to bottom

RB04 said:
Not going to make it Jim taking my dad to the srt experience in pa next weekend, thanks guys for the help I'll let you know how it goes and the tire is a falken ziex and looks to be fine looked it over top to bottom

the only down side might be, if they do a great job, might have to get the other 3 done to match:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Last edited:
Dude thats nothing, let me tell ya about jersey pot holes. find yourself a tool store, i usually say harbor frieght get one of those bright orange plastic hammers, believe its called a dead blow. and bang the hell out of it until it looks close to normal, refill with air, re-balance, and ROCK ON. :rock:

tried the dead blow, no luck, taking it to the shop recommended tomorrow

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back