rim size with drag radials

oh u can run the 17 by 10s with those tires i saw on the m&h website they recomend 12 inch wide if u can run 10s thats awesome

fastestbrickonearth said:
oh u can run the 17 by 10s with those tires i saw on the m&h website they recomend 12 inch wide if u can run 10s thats awesome
Yup 17 x 10's. No need for 12 inch. They fit and hook fine. Good luck finding the Eagle wheels.

try pacer ridgline wheels they are usually cheaper, the model number it 108P same specs as the eagle wheels

Hey Guys, remember this past Fall I had a set of the eagle 058 17x10s with the 390/40/17 m&h's in perfect condition with centers and lugs. I picked them up for $250 for anyone who wanted them, all they had to do was show up at the North Carolina GTG that Tony put together... I did not want any profit for them, was simply doing my fellow friends a favor...

Also picked up a New B&M Shifter and New California Covers SRT-10 Cover for $75 each (Tony took those off my hands) Had $400 in all of it..

Nobody wanted them so I simply "Deep Six-ed" them... OFW... :)

For those who don't believe me, simply ask Tony... :D

Da1Chief said:
Hey Guys, remember this past Fall I had a set of the eagle 058 17x10s with the 390/40/17 m&h's in perfect condition with centers and lugs. I picked them up for $250 for anyone who wanted them, all they had to do was show up at the North Carolina GTG that Tony put together... I did not want any profit for them, was simply doing my fellow friends a favor...

Also picked up a New B&M Shifter and New California Covers SRT-10 Cover for $75 each (Tony took those off my hands) Had $400 in all of it..

Nobody wanted them so I simply "Deep Six-ed" them... OFW... :)

For those who don't believe me, simply ask Tony... :D
I remember that bro.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks, I'm glad someone does, it just sounds too stupid to be true... $1000 worth of wheels and tires and nobody wanted them.... go figure.... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back