rims fixed

AWDisuzu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Dr. Wheel (drwheel.com) and got my rims fixed. $60 a wheel and they came to my work and fixed them right in front of me. Well worth the money if you got curbed rims!

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics::D :D

pics would definitely help...would love to see how bad ur rims were to start off with....

viperhauler said:
me too....it costs me 165 every time i hit something here:D :D
Joey and I don't have that problem hehe:D

I don't have pics, but imagine pic1 is a rim that has curb damage. then imagine pic 2 is a rim that looks new :-D

They have pics on the website. Not of his truck, but you'll get the idea.

It's joemags54 , you know , my Italian stallion, the keeper of the pipes :D :elefant:

Wifey said:
It's joemags54 , you know , my Italian stallion, the keeper of the pipes :D :elefant:
He is the Don of Garage Kings and I am the Queen of the Queens :D :p :elefant: ... the garage Queens that is :)

Wifey said:
He is the Don of Garage Kings and I am the Queen of the Queens :D :p :elefant: ... the garage Queens that is :)
:D :D :D I wonder how Dr Wheel will be affected by the new health care legislation?:rock: Love Ya D. :rock: I wonder if we get our two trucks together, would we have a litter of lazy Calibers that never want to go out?:dontknow:

to fix them, he spent about 30-45 minutes per wheel with an air powered sander, a dremmel with what looked like a cutting disk (to get the rim lip smooth) and a small hobby airbrush for repainting the wheels.

Cruster said:
So what do they do to fix them????

joemags54 said:
:D :D :D I wonder how Dr Wheel will be affected by the new health care legislation?:rock: Love Ya D. :rock: I wonder if we get our two trucks together, would we have a litter of lazy Calibers that never want to go out?:dontknow:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back