ring and pinion 411's needed

devildog02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still looking for a good used set, I dont need anything else. I'm trying to find someone who has switched to 456, or 488's. Needs to in great shape.
thanks
-Bill

I mean 410's. (Stock 04 reg cab), yes I know there is not a 4-door in 04. Any help would be great, I need it shipped asap. Please help! the weather here is perfect for cruzin:eek: Wont be long for snow:mad: Someone please check out your garage:burnout: It will give you more room for Christmas lights!!:rock:
Thanks
-Bill

If neither of the above work out...I have another set...let me know.

I too have a set with about 2000 miles, and the carrier for a low price.

Bill.

devildog02 said:
Thanks everyone, I have a set on order.:rock: Should be on the road this weekend:burnout:
-Bill

Goober head I'm sure one of us could have saved you some $$$$$:dontknow: :D :D

Just a quick question......why are you going back to the higher gears ?

I have 4.56's in my 2004 RC and I am considering going back to the 4.10's.

HOT RAM said:
Just a quick question......why are you going back to the higher gears ?

I have 4.56's in my 2004 RC and I am considering going back to the 4.10's.

Dude I cant imagine going back to the 4.10's. :confused: I do remember driving in stop n go traffic really sucked, parking lots sucked.............basically anytime you had to go slow it was difficult because you got going too fast.

Why do you want to change back?

patrick

Going back to the higher gearing is probably not a good idea IMO unless you are looking at a big FI mod. The drivability really suffers from the 4:10 gearing. I lost a little in the quarter mile but the enjoyment of driving was so improved with the 4:56 that I would not consider going back. I totally agree with Patrick.

The 4.10s would be great for a QC, or if you do a lot of highway driving.

Bill.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude I cant imagine going back to the 4.10's. :confused: I do remember driving in stop n go traffic really sucked, parking lots sucked.............basically anytime you had to go slow it was difficult because you got going too fast.

Why do you want to change back?

patrick

Highway mpg will go up and it will be more fun on the track.Maybe I just need another complete rear axle.I could swap them over for the track ?

J K !! I will probably leave the 4.56's in.Too much $$$$$$$ to change them back right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back