RIP Charlie

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
Gonna miss you my old friend.

IMG_0539.jpg

PICT0016-1.jpg

just like loosing a family member ,,looks like he lived the fat good life :rock:
sorry for your loss Bob:(

from one dog lover to another I am truly sorry for the loss brother...but puppies are fun and you can never replace, but just start another journey

I know its definitly hard Bob, but he is probably still with ya buddy, just look around a bit, you will find him;)

I've said it before, and I truly believe it, "If there is a loving God we will be reunited with our pets..."

How can we ever think otherwise?

So very sorry Bob...

Sorry for your loss Bob.

Have peace in knowing that u gave him one hell of a good life. Atleast, it sure looks like he lived the good life. :)

Thanks for the selfless love, the companionship and for just being you, Charlie...

RIP until we all get home, old friend.

Get a puppy soon as you can, Bobby.....

tadp

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Charlie was a hell of a dog. Turned 12 in June, I know I'm lucky to have him around for so long. Just ain't the same around here without him though.

OCBob said:
Thanks guys. Charlie was a hell of a dog. Turned 12 in June, I know I'm lucky to have him around for so long. Just ain't the same around here without him though.

Get another dog to love.

Start another beautiful love affair.....

When you can............

D

Know how you feel Bob...we had to put down our 15 yr old miniture schnauzer a few months ago.....I still start to go to bed and think I need to let the dog out to potty first....:(

Sorry for your loss.. Just lost a pup myself, after a very long battle. Sucks when good dogs pass on, but they are in a better place.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back