ROE breather system...

BDR SRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=51&idproduct=244

I searched a bit about this piece here with no definite answers... Basically all I want to know is: Is this better than nothing on a stock 04 RC?? I do not drive my truck daily and really don't 'hot dog' it too much either and really do not plan on running at the strip very often if any... I love this truck for what it is and am still learning all about it from this site here and how to take care of it best I can... Seems to me it would benefit some and couldn't hurt anything?? I also understand you get what you pay for and I understand what type of motor this is... Thanks!!! :rock:

According to the description,it sounds to me like it's a Bung Hole Plug !!!:dontknow: :D :D :D :D

BDR SRT-10 said:
http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=51&idproduct=244

I searched a bit about this piece here with no definite answers... Basically all I want to know is: Is this better than nothing on a stock 04 RC?? I do not drive my truck daily and really don't 'hot dog' it too much either and really do not plan on running at the strip very often if any... I love this truck for what it is and am still learning all about it from this site here and how to take care of it best I can... Seems to me it would benefit some and couldn't hurt anything?? I also understand you get what you pay for and I understand what type of motor this is... Thanks!!! :rock:

save ya $ BDR, spend it on something needed, this you do not need at this time

Stinker said:
save ya $ BDR, spend it on something needed, this you do not need at this time

+1

While it is better than nothing.. how much better are we talking about..
if you really want a breather system buy JMB's breather system.. if you
plan on doing something big like a SC or T or even a TT :D then go with EED's
breather system.. i plan on getting one of there breathers soon ;)

Sharpi

Prof said:
It's worth it just for the bling...

As I learned with the MOPAR CAI....it is not always worth it....:(

Especially when I do finally order that SC and take a hit on this damn thing.

Kris, you will need two of these when you go to the Roe...it will not be a waste.

IMG_0018.jpg

See it on top of the valve cover...you can't see the back one but there is a breather tube there too!

breather

with the S/C you need one on each valve cover. I got one early as I plugged it in for the bling factor. Cheap, pretty, and needed in the future.

Perry

I have two on the left bank...the hole on the breather nipple on the right bank is only about 1/8" so small that I have not even removed the plastic cover.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back