Roe racing forge kit or jtsvc pistons/rods

06v1p3rsrt10

Reaction score
I been saving money for the pass year and now I can buy Pistons/rods I'm going forged these are my 2 options I'm not doing anything crazy just ported heads with custom cam. With bolt on's. Both off them are around 3k

Row racing complete package
Vs
Jtsvc wiseco pistons/with K1 rods

Any feed back will be great thanks.

Roe is a proven set up (for years) and a 1st class guy . Buying from Sean Roe you can't go wrong .;)
I have his forged kit sitting here waiting to go in .It is one great matching set .Everything you need .And you can get any oversize parts you need in one swoop.;)

Last edited:
Either kit should be adequate for what you are planning on doing. I have done business with both parties and have positive feedback for both vendors. I wouldn't waste the money on more expensive kits unless you have plans in the future of installing a big power adder. Have you found a machine shop to do the work? If so you might speak with them before ordering and ensure that everything is ordered the correct size.

ROE.......

Rods standard sized? Mains?

Yea standar sized on rods I got mains bearings and rod bearings all ready.

Venomous1 did you change your mind on the mahle pistons you use them now. Been reading a lot on this forum and though you don't trust those pistons???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back