roe racing ?? / other vendors??

Yeah, Bob's Metalworks isn't either. I asked Bob and he said he couldn't afford the fee due to size of his business. I'm not sure how much it is for venders. However, Roe, who knows? They definitely have plenty of business and cash flow, but why they aren't a vendor???:dontknow:

Yeah that really doesn't help my decision on wanting a ROE SC like NBT is sporting.. I gotta
get one after seeing it in Ken's monster.

I swear, Ken makes me jealous with his million dollar smile. Why can't I have
a ROE SC and an orange flower behind my ear? LOL

VTCoA006.jpg

We don't really discuss vendor issues and situations publicly, but as a summed up version:

When the VTCOA first started, we gave all of our vendors 6 (six)! months of vendorship for free while Jack and I decided to pay out of pocket the costs. We informed them that after 6 months we would start charging 'vendor fees' to keep this site going and help with the costs. Unfortunately we did not receive any support financially after that free 6 month period, even after numerous attempts from a few of the vendors (which are not here anymore).

Some vendors are really good companies/people, but cannot afford the cost of advertising, and others companies just wanted the 6 months :D. As we all know, the cost of marketing is one of the highest when owning a business, but we make it very fair on the vendors. We are not here to make any money, but rather to pay for all the servers, programs, etc to keep the forum moving and GROWING at the pace it has been....

The vtcoa receives over 1 MILLION hits a month, and As the member base increase in size, so does the bandwidth, bigger servers, and other costs to keep the forum alive. As we increase in size, we keep it very fair and do not increase vendor fees and do not plan on it since supporting members offset any needed costs. As for vendor fees, we charge WAY less then the 'other forum' (25-35%) and feel it is just enough to offset costs neede for the forum.

Jack and I decided that we cannot support a company(s) that is not willing to support us and help us grow as a community together....

Thanks

Patrick

With Roe Racing, some things that are way beyond sean's control has forced him to cut expenses. I think any man that wasn't single and now is single can understand what he's going through. I'm probably saying more than I should, but Sean has been great with me. Once he recovers from this circumstance you'll see him back I assure you.

Yeah patrick, what about my donation :) Shouldn't I get some extra benefits. You guys should make me a mod hahaha

1Fast400 said:
Yeah patrick, what about my donation :) Shouldn't I get some extra benefits. You guys should make me a mod hahaha

Hell I'm trying to figure out how you have less then 200 posts but are viper powered?:confused:

1Fast400 said:
With Roe Racing, some things that are way beyond sean's control has forced him to cut expenses. I think any man that wasn't single and now is single can understand what he's going through. I'm probably saying more than I should, but Sean has been great with me. Once he recovers from this circumstance you'll see him back I assure you.
Ahhh, that makes sense now, when he was telling me he was selling his wife's porsche, I didn't make the connection.

I had a lot of posts that got deleted, per my request. That is why it says viper powered.

1Fast400 said:
I had a lot of posts that got deleted, per my request. That is why it says viper powered.

But viper powered is around 1500 posts. You are 153. That is a lot of deletes.

It was a deletion of every post I had. I could care less about the subtitle. I never even paid attention to it till you said something about it.

mauiSRT/10 said:
That reminds me Patrick, can you pm me the address for my donation to the forum. I forgot about it with all that has happened this month.

patrick

PM sent! Thank You :)

Patrick

RedSrt007 said:
yes he had over 1500 posts...

Thanks

Patrick

Even though I have not seen his post count I believe him. I was just commenting on it. I noticed it the other day and was trying to figure it out. Can you delete a few thousand of The Sickness's post? All but like 3 of them are useless anyway.

FlyingLow said:
Even though I have not seen his post count I believe him. I was just commenting on it. I noticed it the other day and was trying to figure it out. Can you delete a few thousand of The Sickness's post? All but like 3 of them are useless anyway.

LOL....dont temp me, the thought crossed my mind :dontknow::p:D

RedSrt007 said:
We don't really discuss vendor issues and situations publicly, but as a summed up version:

When the VTCOA first started, we gave all of our vendors 6 (six)! months of vendorship for free while Jack and I decided to pay out of pocket the costs. We informed them that after 6 months we would start charging 'vendor fees' to keep this site going and help with the costs. Unfortunately we did not receive any support financially after that free 6 month period, even after numerous attempts from a few of the vendors (which are not here anymore).

Some vendors are really good companies/people, but cannot afford the cost of advertising, and others companies just wanted the 6 months :D. As we all know, the cost of marketing is one of the highest when owning a business, but we make it very fair on the vendors. We are not here to make any money, but rather to pay for all the servers, programs, etc to keep the forum moving and GROWING at the pace it has been....

The vtcoa receives over 1 MILLION hits a month, and As the member base increase in size, so does the bandwidth, bigger servers, and other costs to keep the forum alive. As we increase in size, we keep it very fair and do not increase vendor fees and do not plan on it since supporting members offset any needed costs. As for vendor fees, we charge WAY less then the 'other forum' (25-35%) and feel it is just enough to offset costs neede for the forum.

Jack and I decided that we cannot support a company(s) that is not willing to support us and help us grow as a community together....

Thanks

Patrick

thanks for the explanation......... :D

Back