Roe Racing SCT

MRXSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What an awesome mod! :rock: :thrasher:

I have a stock 05 QC with a Volant CAI and Borla Cat Back and run 91 octane at 6500 to 7000 feet (in CO). I got a very nice SOTP increase AND improved my gas mileage! I don't have access to a dyno so I can't throw any numbers around but for the $ and time it takes to install, this is a great investment.

Props to Sean and Dave for great customer service and technical support!

I should have bought this months ago :argh:

Yes, Sean Roe is among the top supporting vendors on this forum....and if you should have a problem in the future rest assured he is easily accessible and will help...unlike some vendors he will not ignore your attempts to contact him...enjoy your new "toy"...:p

TNVIPER - I appreciate the feedback.

I should also mention that the water and oil temps are about 15 degrees lower (with the stock t-stat). :rock:

Also noticed the AC seems colder, the air in the tires is fresher and the windows go down faster. :congrats: :D

It's indeed an awesome mod. I got mine from ROE as well. Since I implemented just the medium program tune I noticed my carpets stay cleaner, the tint got darker and brake dust stay off the wheels longer. When I get back to the states I'm gonna get it dyno tuned for the 94+ deal which will give me the numbers I need to show how my HID's got brighter.:D Oh yeah and :rolleyes:HP gains I guess.:dontknow:

How long does it take to install this? What sort of gains do you see in HP & Torque? Does it come pre-programmed andcan you change the programming as you made additional mods on your own without having to send back?

ejholt said:
How long does it take to install this? What sort of gains do you see in HP & Torque? Does it come pre-programmed andcan you change the programming as you made additional mods on your own without having to send back?
Takes about 5 min to put the tune in. You can get the standard mail in tune, but it is best to load the tune and then dyno the truck. Send the dyno sheet to your tuner and they can fine tune it for maximum safe gains. Amount of power increase can vary, RC compared to QC. Check out KRC thread for power increases. They just did a dyno day and tweaked the tunes.

The SCT has the capability to hold up to three different tunes. To get new tunes your tuner can send you a new tune via email and then download it to the programmer. Shouldn't take more than five minutes to do this too. Then load it into the truck as before and bam your done.:rock:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Takes about 5 min to put the tune in. You can get the standard mail in tune, but it is best to load the tune and then dyno the truck. Send the dyno sheet to your tuner and they can fine tune it for maximum safe gains. Amount of power increase can vary, RC compared to QC. Check out KRC thread for power increases. They just did a dyno day and tweaked the tunes.

The SCT has the capability to hold up to three different tunes. To get new tunes your tuner can send you a new tune via email and then download it to the programmer. Shouldn't take more than five minutes to do this too. Then load it into the truck as before and bam your done.:rock:

What he said :congrats: :congrats:

The SCT is a great deal. Before the SCT, you would have to invest in a spare ECU or else your truck was out of commission while you shipped the ECU to and from your tuner. So changing your tune was an ordeal. With the SCT the fine tuning is a breeze!

The S.C.T. is an amazing upgrade,
I dumped my jumper pumps,split second timer,b & G tuned E.C.M. and installed a larger set of injectors & map sensor.
Had Marty tune the stock E.C.M. with the S.C.T. and WOW,what a difference.
Check out the before and after thread for specs.:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back