roe racing supercharger

yellowfeverquad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D HI PEOPLE,JUST A FYI ROE RACING HAS JUST DEVELOPED A TWIN SCREW FOR THE RAM AND IT LOOKS GREAT,620RWHP,640RWTQ STILL UNDER FINAL DEV WAITING TO PUT DEP DOWN,ANY FEEDBACK ON THIS CO?HAVE A HEAVY FOOTED DAY.STEPHEN

We just got our first one in today, I will post some pictures tomorrow of it.
Sean said this is one of the 2 mail order systems going out this month with every ones order coming out very soon. It is still so new that my instructions are not printed and are without pictures.:)
It will be going on one of our shop trucks, a 04 black RC.

About how much do they run? (since this is the third time I'm asking without a response as of yet)

Venom Power said:
About how much do they run? (since this is the third time I'm asking without a response as of yet)

They are $6495 plus shipping. I recently asked via email and got word back from Dave at Roe.

:rock:

yellowfeverquad said:
:D HI PEOPLE,JUST A FYI ROE RACING HAS JUST DEVELOPED A TWIN SCREW FOR THE RAM AND IT LOOKS GREAT,620RWHP,640RWTQ STILL UNDER FINAL DEV WAITING TO PUT DEP DOWN,ANY FEEDBACK ON THIS CO?HAVE A HEAVY FOOTED DAY.STEPHEN

Welcome to the VTCOA....

Roe is a top notch facility... they stand behind their work....and strive for perfection.

620 and 640 are "generous" numbers..... of course that depends on what you have done to your truck before you put the SC on...RC vs QC...ect ect ect...

Here is my dyno sheet.... Click on the sig to see/hear it run
scdyno.jpg

The Prof (another ROE SC) has better dyno #'s than me... most likely due to him having no cats... and running 5.6# vs my 5#. :dontknow:

Certainly a blast to drive...I am extremely happy with it.

roesc004.jpg

Last edited:
Just love showing this dyno of my tstm by Roe:

IMG_0262.jpg
[/IMG]

I do have a strong engine...some just put out a little more...nothing I have done, just lucky...I was at 468 rwhp (before the supercharger).

I will be joining the ranks. I got on the list this morning. They tell me they expect to have the list of people waiting served by spring. Of course, this depends on how many people back out when thier number is called. It could be sooner.

In a perfect world, the day my house sells, I will get the call from Roe... That would be a very Merry Christmas.

Dale

Great decision Dale. I am still soooooo happy with mine. I am squeezing every hour of driving out of it until the winter arrives. Probably this weekend...then it will get to sleep until spring.

Roy

did ya'll's gas milage go right out the window? or is it still managable?(stupid question but this has to be a college kids daily so...:dontknow: )

Justanotherdodge said:
did ya'll's gas milage go right out the window? or is it still managable?(stupid question but this has to be a college kids daily so...:dontknow: )

I have heard of gas mileage IMPROVING. :eek: (But, you have to keep your foot out of the loud peddle.) ;)

Jake is correct. When well tuned a supercharger Paxson or Roe, under normal driving conditions should optimize your air fuel mixture...now keeping your foot out it is the major issue. I think with every mod, my testosterone levels jump about 30 points...so keeping your foot out of it may be genetically impossible. But to pass the "significant other" issue...better gas milage would be a good base line argument.

thanks for the quick reply...and Droooooool I want one. I've been a sucker for the cobra's with KB/Whipple's and now I don't have to get a cobra to get the sound and wicked performance:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back