Roe Racing Twin screw blowers

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Interested in one of our 1992-2002 Viper or 2004-2006 Ram SRT-10 Supercharger kits?
Interest in the kits has been increasing and we’re considering making another production run of each.

As with most parts manufacturing, greater volume of a component yields a lower cost per part. We previously built the kits in production runs of up to 50 at a time. If we can justify making them in some volume like that again, it will allow everyone who wants one to get a system at the lowest possible price.

If you have interest, please email [email protected] with your model information (Ram SRT-10 or Viper, including year and model on the Viper). We will make a list and then determine the cost associated with making a production run of that size. You will be contacted with more information accordingly (no spam).

Ahh!! Perfect timing, just bought an 05 SRT10 6 speed this Saturday. Actually shot an email to Roe Racing this morning asking if those superchargers were still available.

I'm in, would this be wise to run with forged pistons?

Sent an email to Sean.

Last edited:
Negative... I'm in Northern Virginia.. Repping Washington D.C. Got to fight off all the Ford Raptors over here.

Are you selling an SRT10? I know i saw someone in Ashburn had one on Autotrader.. I couldn't get ahold of that person though. I was looking to buy.

Sent two emails to Roe and one was to sean, no response. Trying to get on the list. When can we expect ship dates so i know to have the monies.

Sent two emails to Roe and one was to sean, no response. Trying to get on the list. When can we expect ship dates so i know to have the monies.

this is not for ordering sir, its for Sean to gauge how many or even if he will make another production run of the roe blowers, the number of people that email sean on them, he will take an average that will determine the price and the number of units he will produce.

So you may or may not get a return email from Sean, eventually you will, but at the moment he is gauging interest.
thanks

still new here and CANT afford forced induction yet, but don't i remember reading that the Roe system required methanol and the methanol created goopy problems in the motor?? not hating, just trying to verify. maybe that was only early systems:dontknow::dontknow:

still new here and CANT afford forced induction yet, but don't i remember reading that the Roe system required methanol and the methanol created goopy problems in the motor?? not hating, just trying to verify. maybe that was only early systems:dontknow::dontknow:

I've never ran my meth. Not even on the dyno. No problems to report on my end

the roe is set to about 6 lbs, that is a safe level, you will gain about 100hp

the part of the roe that is a blast is the street side, the guys that don't necessarily have to race all the time, with the roe its a twin screw design
meaning instant boost.
so far the best we have made with a roe is 780 at the rear wheels, ported heads, upped compression built bottom end so forth, strong fun truck, just not a lick of traction. that was with meth,
with the right combination and a little giggle juice 800+ hp is achievable.

right now there is a cog set up being worked on for the roe for slippage, we were able to get ot 14lbs of boost so far with our tensioner.

but for the average person there isn't much more tire shredding fun that a blower, plus it looks awesome under the hood.

at the moment we are actually installing one on a 04 viper convertible, right now its at the shop getting the hood modified

with the roe I suggest 69lb injectors change out the map sensor, free up the exhaust and run the meth system, dotn tune it with meth, but have it tuned then add the meth on top, for a long life.

any questions call sean roe or I , Sean is in the process of making his decision

the roe is set to about 6 lbs, that is a safe level, you will gain about 100hp

the part of the roe that is a blast is the street side, the guys that don't necessarily have to race all the time, with the roe its a twin screw design
meaning instant boost.
so far the best we have made with a roe is 780 at the rear wheels, ported heads, upped compression built bottom end so forth, strong fun truck, just not a lick of traction. that was with meth,
with the right combination and a little giggle juice 800+ hp is achievable.

right now there is a cog set up being worked on for the roe for slippage, we were able to get ot 14lbs of boost so far with our tensioner.

but for the average person there isn't much more tire shredding fun that a blower, plus it looks awesome under the hood.

at the moment we are actually installing one on a 04 viper convertible, right now its at the shop getting the hood modified

with the roe I suggest 69lb injectors change out the map sensor, free up the exhaust and run the meth system, dotn tune it with meth, but have it tuned then add the meth on top, for a long life.

any questions call sean roe or I , Sean is in the process of making his decision

Thanks for the info for us new folks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back