ROE SUPERCHARGER/WATER METH

kyle's srt10 said:
7-8psi;) Made 601/603 on dyno and it sounded MEAN with the cam!! Didn't last long though:( Live and learn won't make that mistake twice:D
Noone who has been in a roe vehicle can blame him (thanks by the way;)) because with the 10lb it does nothing but make you turn white (like casper) with a shit eatin grin on your face:rock::D

DevilDawg3097 said:
Noone who has been in a roe vehicle can blame him (thanks by the way;)) because with the 10lb it does nothing but make you turn white (like casper) with a shit eatin grin on your face:rock::D

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! - ima going to remove yours while your sleeping :)

VIPER said:
i dont have all the funds ATM :(

maybe just maybe - in about 100 yrs :) :D :D :D :D
I was just messin' with ya. Tryin' to push ya a little. Ky;e's picture is exactly why I didn't put a ROE on my stock engine. I'd love a ROE, but dont have the cash for a build right now.

even if left at 6lbs of boost these motors can't handle a roe? do you have to forge the internals to keep it reliable

68charger said:
even if left at 6lbs of boost these motors can't handle a roe? do you have to forge the internals to keep it reliable
Any FI or NOS motor should be forged with custom fit pistons not off the shelf.

THE oem pistons are weak charger, over a period of time they will eventually fail most likly,

some have lasted a long time with oem internals, it all depends on the tune, keep it rich and dont chase the hp numbers and you should be fine for good while,

btw that is a really good deal on the blower

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back