Roe Supercharger

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Basically brand new I bought from roe direct so on my truck only has less than 1000 miles on it never ran hard $5000 need to be sold asap 9374027623 for me direct

Yup need it gone quick found my 1st truck and want it back in my life

No keeping the 10 just getting my dakota back and goin to paint them to match and drop a v10 in call it lil viper lol

505'sFastestViper. said:
give you 2600 for it cash

Da$m dude why you always lowball everyone's F/S threads?:dontknow: Who wouldn't pay $2600 for it:)

kyle's srt10 said:
Da$m dude why you always lowball everyone's F/S threads?:dontknow: Who wouldn't pay $2600 for it:)
just tryin to get the ball goin to help him out...there bucko and why you always worried about what im doin mind your own bus sweetheart now move along thanks

Making some calls for ya chris, cant promise being so close to christmas, but gonna give it a helluva shot for ya:)

Just verified mileage on charger from install is 947 miles nevvver seen more than 5psi of boost thanks for all helping with the sell I can't believe I want my 1st truck back this bad

I'm going to kick u in the nutz ! Lmao

Good deal for someone ! ...... Glws bud I'll ask around 4 ya........

If this is purchased today I will throw in a snowperformance stage 2 meth kit and jmb cai

This has got to go people 4500 with stock intake manifold in trade!

Wow this thread pisses me off. . . Nothing to do with the seller mind you. . . Viper may know what i mean

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back