Roe TMTS Dyno Numbers

1000hpOdyssey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Roe TMTS maxed out at 696 hp, 730 ft lbs torque. That is with all the mods listed below working together. Next mod is a 200 shot. :rock:

Attachments

• Ram SRT DW pulley final.jpg
    Ram SRT DW pulley final.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Greco run log AF.JPG
    Greco run log AF.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 183
Nice:rock: Bet that's going to be fun at the track:rock: Congrat's on the #'s:rock:

Track vid is next

Thanks for the comments. I will post up a vid from the track soon. I think the Caltracs, Ae wheels and M&H 390's will hook me up. Now that I have changed out my X metal Gen I shifter for the Gen X, I won't be missing any gears. That shifter, for the money spent, is my favorite mod. :rock:

pm sent...

Bone, what do you think about these numbers with that boost?

Roy

i hear you about booms new shifter....my fav....besides the line lock! very nice #'s and setup! you are ready for the nitrous! You better have one hell of a prepped track to handle a 200 shot! if you haven't already got the tires you may want to consider grinding down to go to a 16" wheel with the nostalgia slick....the DR's are good but w/ that much power and NOS ontop of that you may need a big boy tire to fully hook. I'm feenin for some pistons rods and a blower too!

boost to hp numbers

Roy, the hp number got stuck at 695 because I am now pulling a vacuum behind the tb. With the stock tb the vacuum was a little more than 2" as measured by the vec map software. With the Roe tb the vacuum was cut in half, but I still am pulling a vacuum. I just can't get enough air in to the blower to keep up with the 12 lbs of boost. That is why I did not bother with taking a sixteenth off the upper pulley. David Weaver at American Racing Technology did the tune and he did a great job. I don't think you will see any higher number out of a Roe blower than what I got.

Great numbers I agree...the torque number is killer! Looks like we need a venturi guru to step up to the plate...I can't wait to see some track times.

Please keep us posted.

Roy

Those are some sweet numbers, congrats:rock:

Very Nice!!! Was that with the 9 lb pulley or is it a 12 lb pulley?

God, thats gonna be fun to drive!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back