roll cage

I think you're confused dude. He ain't going anywhere near any surface other than pavement as is the case with like 99% of these trucks. There are rules at race tracks that dicatate based on your 1/4 mile time you have a roll cage in the event you get a little sideways and start rolling or lose control and flip and roll, etc.

Seeing 1badtrk's paxton in person made me a believer in that for a solid 10 sec RC or 11 sec QC. Seems most of the turbo builds just makes fancy dyno numbers. 1badtrk put it all down at the track as it suppose to.

one thing that does confuse me with this site is how many guys don't have timeslips and how many guys throw money at their trucks but when asked have no clue how much they've spent lol.

one thing that does confuse me with this site is how many guys don't have timeslips and how many guys throw money at their trucks but when asked have no clue how much they've spent lol.

Lol im gonna have some time slips for you guys good or bad times..and some video proof:rock:

I ran a best 13.8 bone stock. Can't wait to see what I'll run after this summer.

either forged and cam or forged and Paxton. Just depends on cost of installing everything. I have all the parts, just need installs and tuning. Waiting to hear back from Scott on price estimates.

Timeslips are like unicorns on this site, you hear about them, but rarely seen. All these high HP guys are just dyno queens. :D

Timeslips are like unicorns on this site, you hear about them, but rarely seen. All these high HP guys are just dyno queens. :D

Quoted for truth. haha

I really don't get it though, it's not a big deal to go to the 1/4 mile track on a Friday night or during a test and tune on a Saturday and make a couple of passes.

I think alot of ppl build these real high hp trucks and just expect them to run great 1/4 miles numbers. So when they run shitty times their embarrassed and never post numbers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back