Ronnie's Goin Open Mike!!!

Rockin Ronnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've decided since I love comedy and everybody seems to think I'm funny to go for an open mike night at the improv. Any suggestions you guys have for good material would be awesome. This is your chance to be original and I will give you credit for it. I would greatly appreciate the help from my friends!!
Thank you ahead of time.
Rockin Ronnie:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
So I've decided since I love comedy and everybody seems to think I'm funny to go for an open mike night at the improv. Any suggestions you guys have for good material would be awesome. This is your chance to be original and I will give you credit for it. I would greatly appreciate the help from my friends!!
Thank you ahead of time.
Rockin Ronnie:D
You could always talk about your fear of llamas, And how you wet your self a little when you see them.:D

JRSVIPR said:
You could always talk about your fear of llamas, And how you wet your self a little when you see them.:D
Hahahahaahahahahahahahaaa!! Ummmm.......................................No!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hahahahaahahahahahahahaaa!! Ummmm.......................................No!!:D
O.K. So how about the time you got your long hair caught in a drill motor,And it damn near snatched you bald.And you were walking around with a drill motor stuck to the side of your head while you thought about how you were gonna get it off of your head.:D .......................................................................Oh yeah that was me,Never mind.:dontknow:

JRSVIPR said:
O.K. So how about the time you got your long hair caught in a drill motor,And it damn near snatched you bald.And you were walking around with a drill motor stuck to the side of your head while you thought about how you were gonna get it off of your head.:D .......................................................................Oh yeah that was me,Never mind.:dontknow:
Hahahaha Not Bad Bro!!

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hahahaha Not Bad Bro!!
FYI bro,Putting it in reverse does not work.The hair is wrapped around the armature,So no power to the motor.:D :( :( :(

TELL 'EM ABOUT ALL YOUR CRAZY FORUM FRIENDS. Just don't mention Mikey, they will think you are lying.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back