Ronnie's Outta Here!!

Dominick572 said:
Better thn catching something in the butt :p :D
Sounds like you are holding back on a story here. Let me set this up for you...You where 10 and away from home at Summer Camp...The CIT named Johnny decided to give you some Jesus juice and told you that Vasiline will keep you from getting a rash in the great Outdoors...Then after everyone was asleep..He snuck into your sleeping bag and you re-lived the Squeal like a Pig scene from Deliverance :D Later in life at the Sausage Fest reunion you cornered him and demanded to be the Top ;) W/o a reach around :p I know it's hard hearing this but you need to let it go and accept that you like hairy sack and not Beaver....It's ok your boyfriend calls me every Sunday and we talk :D

TheSickness said:
Sounds like you are holding back on a story here. Let me set this up for you...You where 10 and away from home at Summer Camp...The CIT named Johnny decided to give you some Jesus juice and told you that Vasiline will keep you from getting a rash in the great Outdoors...Then after everyone was asleep..He snuck into your sleeping bag and you re-lived the Squeal like a Pig scene from Deliverance :D Later in life at the Sausage Fest reunion you cornered him and demanded to be the Top ;) W/o a reach around :p I know it's hard hearing this but you need to let it go and accept that you like hairy sack and not Beaver....It's ok your boyfriend calls me every Sunday and we talk :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dancing:

Only talk?

Rockin Ronnie said:
Yep Grills Goin and Momma's got that bad boy seasoned up with cajun spice, butter and onions And I'm freakin HUNGRY!!!!

OK, Where am I drivin too :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back