Rotors & Brake pads

BLACK MAMBA

Reaction score
Need some help, I wanna buy Curved-Slots and Drilled rotors with new pads. Which are the best performing for the QC-10?

I got the stop tech drilled and slotted rotors and they look good . They told me when I asked that unless your ripping your truck on a road course or something you should be fine.

I've read about people having issues with drilled rotors cracking and for my DD I wasn't concerned with the extra risk for what little performance I'd notice.

I bought a full set of slotted and dimpled rotors from brakeperformance.com. The price was great and performance has been fantastic as well. The pads create a bit of dust, but that's easy to fix. The rotors come with a lifetime warranty against cracking, warping and other defects. There is at least one other member that has them, who reccomends them.

I know I wouldnt put anything drilled on my truck.

We carry stoptech/powerslot if you decide to go that route shoot me a PM and I'll get you a price.

Thanks for the info. I'll be making a decision soon. Leaning more now towards dimpled rotors after the info.

I just installed the Stop Tech Drilled and slotted for mine with the EBC Extreme green pads. The holes are chamfered on the Stop Techs and should eliminate cracking issues. They are well made and nice and thick.

Ill give em a bit and check back in once I have them bedded in and a few good stops on them.

I have slotted/dimpled on mine from brakeperformance.com and went with the best pads they offer. They work great and have held up well, but **** the bed after putting a few thousand miles on them while hauling well over 500lbs on 2 separate road trips with a good portion of that trip going through mountains. But prior to that, they were doing great.

I have slotted/dimpled on mine from brakeperformance.com and went with the best pads they offer. They work great and have held up well, but **** the bed after putting a few thousand miles on them while hauling well over 500lbs on 2 separate road trips with a good portion of that trip going through mountains. But prior to that, they were doing great.

The pads **** the bed? I bought their "premium" ones too and I've easily put 6k miles on them, including 2k hauling 600lbs across county and haven't had any issues outside of them being really dusty.

Good thing pads are relatively cheap. I'll be upgrading when these ones are shot.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back