Round Like A Shot

v8eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<<
Going to bed the other night, I noticed people in my shed stealing things.
I phoned the police but was told that no one was in the area to help. They sayd they would send someone over as soon as possible.
I hung up. A minute later I rang again. "Hello," I said, "I called you a minute ago because there were people in my shed. You don't have to hurry now, because I've shot them."

Within minutes there were half a dozen police cars in the area plus helicopters and an armed response unit. The caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the officers said: "I thought you said you'd shot them."

To which I replied: "I thought you said there was no one available."
>>
:dontknow:
Source

v8eater said:
<<
I phoned the police but was told that no one was in the area to help. They sayd they would send someone over as soon as possible.
I hung up. A minute later I rang again. "Hello," I said, "I called you a minute ago because there were people in my shed. You don't have to hurry now, because I've shot them."

Within minutes there were half a dozen police cars in the area plus helicopters and an armed response unit. The caught the burglars red-handed.

>>
Source

if often seems that way

Damn cops why don't they leave people alone that pay their taxes and are good... and put these animals behind bars...

He could actually get some shit for what is essentially making a false report.

That's our legal system in action......

Interesting item....Thanks.

SD

v8eater said:
<<

>>
Source

When you need to take matters into your own hands and the police won't help....priceless.

Walt

Silent D said:
He could actually get some shit for what is essentially making a false report.

That's our legal system in action......

Interesting item....Thanks.

SD

Just make sure you have a camera in your hand and a shot of the shed

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back