Roush F150 kill

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMAG0594.jpg
Not sure what a stage 1 roush is, but this douche kept weaving in and out of traffic just to stay in front of me it seemed. When he got in the wrong lane and was held up in traffic I just pulled ahead in the clearing and took the exit to an empty highway. It bothered him so bad he drove on the median/shoulder to catch up to me. He was ten feet behind me, gaining quick, before I saw him in my mirror.

I was only going 30-35 to his 45-50 when I punched it. By the time I hooked up with traction I was already beside him matched his speed. Right after I hit third, I was 4 lengths ahead of him and hit the brake to let him know I claimed victory.

He still gave me a ricer flyby and slammed on brakes to take a U turn at the intersection. He went out of his way to challenge me... Lol.

lol all his stickers on the truck.... might of slowed him lol

I can't say I ever wanted to street race someone so bad that I went that much out of my way. Sounds like your truck hardly broke a sweat on that one.

Damn how disappointing, it was only suspension, bolt on, and a bunch of flashy roush badges for show. Wtf was he thinking?

I can't say I ever wanted to street race someone so bad that I went that much out of my way. Sounds like your truck hardly broke a sweat on that one.

He was an older guy, mid 40's.... Gold grill and jewelry, With all the hunting stickers I didn't expect to see a thugged out black guy. Talk about an identity crisis with something to prove.

Lol! I love it when someone with a lightly modded factory truck tries to pick on a '10... Chumps! :D

That's hilarious when someone does that and then they get their a$$ handed to them in a hat!!! And they go skimpering away with their tail between their legs!! LMFAO

I'm so glad to hear you embarrassed that Douche F-150, are you sure he was trying to race you and not running from the cops.

So it did. Wasnt knocking you or your truck though. A kill is a kill and at least you killed a douche in a pos truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back