Roz has designed my new project!

nycstev said:
Thats a cool truck... Btw I would be interested in 4 link:D and guess what ...
my truck went in for " surgery" today.!! I will spare no expense:)

congrats bro:rock: :rock:

let us know how it turns out:burnout:

:congrats: LOVE IT! Just paint the engine the same as the outside. Hurry up. I can't wait that long.

Here's one with the green pin-stripe on the hood. . . . :rock:

MeanGreenTonySawyerIII.jpg

Roz can you put a "Bee type" stripe on the bed and then from there back be black like the hood? Someone here has a Rumble Bee like that and it looks awesome. May break up the green a bit.

What about leaving it black and do the top down a bit below the window in Silver:rock: :dontknow: Break the two colors up with a red pin stripe:rock:

hey roz can you photoshop me a pic of a black r/c with the new hood scoop with no vents but do the scoop red ,,,i would like to see what it looks like with a few diff colors for scoop ,,,i might do something other than painting it just black ,,,,
or maybe some flames down it :D :D :D PURdY PEEESE

Last edited:
A Hemi orange engine with a sublime exterior paint gives new meaning to clash of the Titans..

Venom Power said:
A Hemi orange engine with a sublime exterior paint gives new meaning to clash of the Titans..

ya all he would need then is those old little dingle balls curtain things around windows and a velvet dog in back window with its head bobbing up and down !

yep. looks good.:rock: :rock: :rock:

yep. bring the black all the way back, hood, roof & bed. would help break up the pea green.
some fender flares, seats from a Porsche GT3 would help the insides with some carbon fiber pieces here & there.
a Viper style rollpan & exhaust would work also
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

LOLOL its on the table guys:rock: taking in all the info:D

but if ya want Roz to do something you may want to kick him a few dineros, it was a little bit of work, and for what changes he made I didtn mind at all:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back