Ruger SR9 any users?

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys looking at buying a Ruger SR9 or SR9C, anybody here got one of have any experience? Which would you recommend? :chain:

no experience with the ruger but if it is a 9MM you are looking for i would check into a hi-power

The SR9 and it's little brother (C) are great guns.... relatively cheap too! Light and easy to carry and accurate. Ruger has good customer service too.

My cousin loves Ruger and has a huge collection of them. I've heard nothing bad ever come out of his mouth or really anyone else's that I can think of. I don't own one but I've shot Rugers before and always liked them and I just got my friend a 10/22 for Christmas last year.

love my ruger p94. dont really like the S series as they removed the auto de-cock function. its a must have. id go with the p95 bro if its a 9mm and you like the ruger. the auto de-cock funtion is a must. i swear by it man

Man I want the kl-tec 22 mag pistol but they are so hard to find right now...the Ruger won gun of the year 2010, they shot 10000 rounds through it without cleaning and never had a malfunction

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back