Rumble Bee??

tdamon30

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Met up with a Rumble Bee owner on my way to work today. I saw him weaving through traffic like he was in some S curves and then jumped right on my @ss. I guess he wanted to prove he could keep up with me in rush hour traffic. He caught an open lane a blew past me with his glass packs-a-rumblin. Does that count as a kill? I'm confused :confused:

Met up with a Rumble Bee owner on my way to work today. I saw him weaving through traffic like he was in some S curves and then jumped right on my @ss. I guess he wanted to prove he could keep up with me in rush hour traffic. He caught an open lane a blew past me with his glass packs-a-rumblin. Does that count as a kill? I'm confused :confused:

LOL. Can't blame the kid for wanting to try to get you to play. Props to you for being the smarter driver.

Yep, valid kill of the suicide kind

:( Guess I'll get the other wrist now :(

As he went around me, he did have the big yellow Rumble Bee sticker with #5037 on the back window.

*heads to rumble bee forum to read the killed a red SRT-10 thread that was posted today....

There's one in my neighborhood...and he just gives me a big thumbs-up when he sees me in my SRT-10.

Shocked this kid (with a yellow RB)& his boss that work a local car wash when he asked "bet you don't drive this gas guzzler every day?" And I said yes I do. He was also shocked I I get better gas mileage than A Hemi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back