rumblebee

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i bought my rumble bee back in 04 drove it for a fee mths and look what happen :(

2004 dodge ram rumblebee vs dodge shadow

no-one was hurt in the crash...... impac 50 mph

100_5656.jpg

100_5657.jpg

100_5658.jpg

100_5659.jpg

100_5662.jpg

100_5663.jpg

100_5664.jpg

100_5665.jpg

100_5666.jpg

my buddy repaired it back to factory condition..... even the factory over spray he put back on the truck :) my wife drove it till she got " knocked up " then traded it in for an 07 charger

:D i think you took the term ram alittle to seriously......for 50mph though it looks good, well as good as a wreck can look i guess

yea - the front end the these truck are made to with stand alot, it was over 6,000 $ worth of damage tho

all new front end

VIPER said:
yea - the front end the these truck are made to with stand alot, it was over 6,000 $ worth of damage tho

all new front end

dddaaaammmnnn....somthin tells me the shadow didnt look as salvagable, i guess is the word

REDD04 said:
dddaaaammmnnn....somthin tells me the shadow didnt look as salvagable, i guess is the word

total'd

big dodge + small dodge = other dude buying a bigger car next time

those pics remind me of when i got reaened :argh:

o well time to put a srt10 front end on it :D

Ironhead said:
ya i bet you get rearended every saturday night:p

:congrats: glad to hear from u to bad u couldnt make the dyno day i was all ready for shit talkin :p :D

i will be home next weekend ,,got me laptop with me just in most spots i have to hook up to dial up ,why dont you get a beach day going for labor day weekend ,,:mad:

Ironhead said:
i will be home next weekend ,,got me laptop with me just in most spots i have to hook up to dial up ,why dont you get a beach day going for labor day weekend ,,:mad:

maybe a houston meet would be cool or something :dontknow: or if u can keep up with OSO and that hemi of his and make it up to Dallas :p

Coley 1334 said:
maybe a houston meet would be cool or something :dontknow: or if u can keep up with OSO and that hemi of his and make it up to Dallas :p

lol - ill see if i can find the video of me and my wife running at atco - she was in the rumblebee and i was driv'in the SRT

VIPER said:
lol - ill see if i can find the video of me and my wife running at atco - she was in the rumblebee and i was driv'in the SRT

unless the driver opf the 6speed can drive the race really aint that bad...:D (u know who u are )

but if the guy can drive the race is pretty bad :eek:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back