Rumor: Chrysler releases scheduled

Manic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new Charger, Challenger, and 300 are all due on November 30. The Challenger reportedly had some fairly serious alterations, which presumably includes the Pentastar V6 to be shared by all three, and may include the 6.4 liter Hemi with cylinder deactivation which might let owners avoid the gas guzzler tax on SRT cars (though rumor has that engine on late availability). The Challenger’s changes may also be related to allowing more flexible production alongside its stablemates and the Alfa Romeo 159 and possibly the Chrysler 200C. All can be expected to have much better-looking interiors.

Hit the link for the rest of the production schedule:

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2010/03/rumor-chrysler-releases-scheduled

Anyone know the specs on the the Pentastar V6? Hp and TQ. If they put something much better in the Wrangler, I'd get another Rubicon.

Fit95 said:
Anyone know the specs on the the Pentastar V6? Hp and TQ. If they put something much better in the Wrangler, I'd get another Rubicon.

I will look and see, but from what I can remember 280HP bUT I can't remember if it is going into the Jeep Wrangler or not.

Wil

TNVIPER said:
The Chally is going to need the 6.4 to stay ahead of the coming 400+HP Mustang GT....:toilet:
dont get me wrong more power Im for it but IMO the chally and the charger are just fine even with the 5.7 Hemi rated a 360ish Hp and the Srt with 425 hp what I wonder is how much that rustang is going to cost? My bet 40 - 45k close to the LX SRT models so for the cost of the new rustang i can get a chally R/T with the six speed for between 30-33k take the money I saved for mods and get the 400hp Just my thoughts though.

raceram9 said:
dont get me wrong more power Im for it but IMO the chally and the charger are just fine even with the 5.7 Hemi rated a 360ish Hp and the Srt with 425 hp what I wonder is how much that rustang is going to cost? My bet 40 - 45k close to the LX SRT models so for the cost of the new rustang i can get a chally R/T with the six speed for between 30-33k take the money I saved for mods and get the 400hp Just my thoughts though.

Yeah... but the Mustang is a better built car.

.... just sayin'. :eek:

ALFA ROMEO

not_this_shit_again.jpg

raceram9 said:
i think the new mustang with a 5.0 will end up at 35K for a base model, i checked out the current gt and for a drop top with EVERY option i could click came out at 46k, the shelby gt500 drop top starts a 51k

Back