S/C Harley Davidson getting beat by a Sentra

Your truck is looking good ! I like the "murdered" look on it

thanks buddy.

I see you have done alot to the truck from last time I seen it :rock:

Hows it run with the supercharger.

Not to whore your thread but gotta agree with imports being able to make LOTS of horse power without spending millions of dollars. This 00 Acuar Integra is my friends and when he came home from iraq he wanted to do a project he decieded to do up the integra. Here is a few pictures of it. We got it on the cover of DSport magazine

0c6f5308.jpg

881f43e8.jpg

a7eaae35.jpg

2d59885e.jpg

1cac6e1d.jpg

thanks buddy.

I see you have done alot to the truck from last time I seen it :rock:

Hows it run with the supercharger.

Yea buudy - it's been upgraded :) "but still stock right :)"

Pick a day in the spring - and I'll show u 1st handed - 1st rounds on me

I know nothing about imports and swaps ECT. Looks like a legit kill sounded like a lot of spinning going on but who knows. I give the sentry props it's amazing what a difference power to weight Makes!!!

Lmao, sweet kill!! Guarenteed that if that was a 10 the L guy ( we all know which one! Lol) would be all over it trashing our trucks!! Those HD trucks are highly over rated!! Just imagine how good they would go with out the SC'er!!! LOL

Nice kill! If that a stock hd then that car is only running low 14s

Bte h22 with a h23 head ;)

wait - wait, so what you tell me is that a stock HD s/c truck runs mid to low 14's in the 1/4 mile ?

I know nothing about imports and swaps ECT. Looks like a legit kill sounded like a lot of spinning going on but who knows. I give the sentry props it's amazing what a difference power to weight Makes!!!

Both were spinning hard. Sentra was feathering the the throttle and that's were he missed the shift.

Nice kill! If that a stock hd then that car is only running low 14s

Bte h22 with a h23 head ;)
Yup, the HD is pretty much stock. Just has a catback.

wait - wait, so what you tell me is that a stock HD s/c truck runs mid to low 14's in the 1/4 mile ?
Yes sir. The HD dude was stupid. We kept telling him the stock SER's ran 14.7's back in the days and that's with 140 hp. The VVL swap, added another 50 horse and that car weighs nothing. But typical "L" mentality, didn't wanna listen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back