S FLORIDA GTG VIDEO RE-DONE WITH PICS ADDED TO VIDEO, NO GAY MUSIC

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ALRIGHTY THIS IS THE VIDEO WITH OUT THE MESSED UP STUDIO 8 CRAP ITS MUCH BETTER NOW OHH I ALSO TOOK SOME OF THE STILL PHOTOS AND PUT THEM IN THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO KINDA KOOL. WELL I THINK SO ANYWAY .. AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO F YOURSELF LOL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O92CrOrVdQc

AND THOES WHO ATTENDED THE GTG IF IF YOU WANT A DVD QUALITY VERSION I CAN GET ONE OF THEM 2 YOU ALSO ILL HOST IT ON MY WEBPAGE AND SEND U A LINK

That was awesome!!! And I love the way the Red R/C - walks away from the Black one!! :rock: :rock: :burnout:

They are all very nice pics - who are all the peeps????????? :confused: :D

Marc T said:
Nice vid, wish I could have been there!!

That track must have been slippery with all those 14's ??

Nahhhh - just to many black and grey trucks :p :p :p ;)

Okay the music was... better but it still didn't seem to match. It sounded more like a video game or Polka music. The video of course is really awesome. Try it again if you could with a song named "Lap Dance" by N.E.R.D.:rock: I guarantee that track WILL make that video unstoppable.

LOL .. for some reason i cant just add a damm MP3 to the video .. so i had to find some old gay cd and that was the best track it had.. and i couldnt attach the song i had to put a damm mic up to the sterieo and click narate video and do a voice over with the music .. kinda gay but i have to call ATI on monday and get this problem fixed so i can do some proper editing

I thought that it was just fine andthe music was good and apropriate for the visual, Good job, I liked it. Great to see you right coast guys running your trucks.

Wifey said:
That was awesome!!! And I love the way the Red R/C - walks away from the Black one!! :rock: :rock: :burnout:

They are all very nice pics - who are all the peeps????????? :confused: :D

HEY HEY HEY!!!! HE DID NOT WALK ON ME THANKS VERY MUCH!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am stock and with everything u have done, i wasnt to far behind ya. These is fight words now i have to mod!!!! Ur arse is garse!

LOL u forget my truck was running stock ... the ehxaust/intake/vec not on stitting at home... nos is on but was not running it.. biotch...

so we were 100% stock for stock when we ran...

greatone61 said:
Nice vid, I forgot how good these trucks look when they're clean haha!

By the time I got home, my truck had a nice layer of dust and crap all over it already :dontknow:

Where is Yellow Fever Persicutor. ??? is he a NFF site resident ?? if so somone go rescue him and get him over here lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back