??s

What can i use a pyrometer gauge for? Also can i put a trans temp in my rc? Thanks in advance

You would use this if you had a built turbocharged set-up to monitor the temp and shutdown the turbo before temps got to high. Not really needed for what mods you currently have. You need to call JMB Justin and tell him what your goals are for your truck.

sure:rock:

the pyro gauge can still be used on N/A.

now if ya got 9 more ya could do some real fine tunin:rock::rock:

Last edited:
Why would you want to put a temp gauge in a manual trans....and if you did what would you be looking for as far as a heat range.....raise your hand in front of your face and smack it twice!!

What can i use a pyrometer gauge for? Also can i put a trans temp in my rc? Thanks in advance
Anyone one that reads that is going to think you are either misguided or stupid. While I tend to lean towards to later, one poster was nice enough to assume you were misguided. Naturally their response was geared towards establishing what your end goal was, so they could best point you in the right direction. Their response, just in case you forgot was:
why would you need to?
You then snapped back with the following, further proving that even if you are just misguided, you are an unpleasant person.
Why would you care?
I cannot get over that this was your response to a legit question from someone who was trying to help you...

Last edited:
Anyone one that reads that is going to think you are either misguided or stupid. While I tend to lean towards to later, one poster was nice enough to assume you were misguided. Naturally their response was geared towards establishing what your end goal was, so they could best point you in the right direction. Their response, just in case you forgot was: You then snapped back with the following, further proving that even if you are just misguided, you are an unpleasant person.I can get over that this was your response to a legit question from someone who was trying to help you...

+1 for the "just plain stupid theory"

What are your goals?

Can I add a toaster to my SRT10? Curious because I have a 45 min commute and would like to shave 5 min off my mornings by cooking toast in my truck while driving to work.

I have a temp gauge on my trans... Just drill and tap a hole to put the sensor in. I put my in because I was convinced it was the heat that the clutch was making that burnt up my trans.

I have a temp gauge on my trans... Just drill and tap a hole to put the sensor in. I put my in because I was convinced it was the heat that the clutch was making that burnt up my trans.

or just put the temp in the drain plug hole:rock::D

Were you correct about that?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back