SALE!!! DIY Projector Parts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
For all of you DIY'ers out there - I have added the Morimoto Mini H1 projectors to my website! And, to kick it off - lets do a 25% off coupon through the end of the month! Use coupon code "JJ" at checkout!

FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48!!

Morimoto Mini H1 Projectors - www.retroshop.us

Not only do we have the projectors up, but ALL the goodies you'll need to install them!

The projectors come with the standard mini shrouds, but you can pick others to fit your style (click here for pics of shroud options).

Buytl Rubber - this is used to reseal the lights. Remove all of the old sealant, then put this in its place! Heat it up a bit, smoosh the lens back in and it will help keep moisture out!

oci-butyl-rubber-glue-03l.jpg

Got a 4th Gen Ram with the Quad lights? You'll need a set of high beam splitters. These wire in between the stock bulb and give you a plug that goes directly to the projector - no splicing, and you'll get your high beams to work on the projectors!

MorimotoWiringBits-9370.jpg

Need dust caps? These are used on all installs that I do (except the 4th gen quads, as they have a built in dust cap). These clean up the back of the light after the projectors are installed. Keep dust, water and other crap away from your wiring and projectors!

MorimotoHousingCaps-9700.jpg

Got a standard bixenon HID harness, but found that the bixenon wiring doesn't match the projector's wiring? Get these mating plugs and you'll be SET! (not needed on the 4th gen quads! all other rams need these though)

MorimotoWiringBits-9374.jpg

Want some halos for the shrouds? Lets put those on here too! CCFLs and LEDs!!!

Projectors14.jpg

DSC06746.jpg

Need a set of spare lights to do the retrofitting on? I carry those too! See here!! NEW - lower pricing on all headlights!

Got questions? Looking for a different projector? I can get what you need! Want halos? HIDs to work correctly with your setup? I can do it!! Shoot me an email and I'll get you squared away! [email protected]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back