Sales brochure

cjanicke

Reaction score
I would like to find a sales brochure for my qc. Does anyone know where to find one. I just got the truck. It is a 2005. FUN!

Congrats on the purchase, I'm sure someone will post up with one. If not, try flea-bay! :D

Welcome! :party:

congrats on the truck,and welcome to the nut house,I just got a sales broucher of off e-bay,try there.

Welcome to the forum.....as said above Ebay...or you might check with your local Dodge dealer...Dealers sometimes have a box of old broshures lying around..

Welcome, you might try the dealer sometimes they have extra's laying around. If not like the others said e-bay prolly can fix you up.

cjanicke said:
I would like to find a sales brochure for my qc. Does anyone know where to find one. I just got the truck. It is a 2005. FUN!

Is it black? I saw one the other day in Goodland...where I live. I think I have some brocures, I can give ya one if I find it.

EDIT: the only one I have is from 2004, when SRT used to be called PVO.

If you have any questions give me a call (can pm my number if you'd like), I've had an '01 Viper GTS and 2 SRT Rams, one of which rather heavily modded. I can also show ya a destroyed piston from my original V10 motor that blew up, heck I still have the block in my garage if you'd like to see it :)

You may have seen my truck at Goodlands Flatlanders Festival (last year and the year before) as well as other car shows locally.

Last edited:
first of all welcome from Belgium (not far from Sweden :D )
You'll love it here.

Second, why would you need a leaflet if you already got the truck?:dontknow:
That's like ordering chinese when you had a 7 course meal!?:p :eek: ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back