San Antonio and Central Texas Owners!

texastonka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been truckless for about a month now while ART helps change a few things around on some items, works out some bugs etc etc etc...

Long story short I am looking to go out when I get my truck back and do a little cruise. Any Texas truck guys interested in getting togther for some fun in the hill country?

Email me at [email protected] and lets organize something for teh end of the month.

BTW- I am the local pres of the VCA club as well so I hope you don't mind some of my buddies in cars riding along with us.

Looking to get at LEAST 10 trucks to come out. Meet up at Coffee and Rides in San Antonio and cruise out to Leakey or Bandera for lunch, maybe hit a performance shop for dyno pulls or something cool... send me a message here or email me at [email protected] and lets get this going!:burnout:

Sounds like fun to me, ill come out if my truck is in 1 piece

Great! Looking forward to it. Coffee and Rides is going to be help Saturday September 24th, that is just a week away. Do you knwo any other SA or Austin/Central Texas truck owners to invite?

Looks liek we have 3 that have said they will join. Lets meet up at Coffee and Rides on the 24th, I'll be there early with the VCA, plan to leave about 10AM for a quick cruise and grab some lunch.

Would love to and may caravan down. Have my daughter this weekend so.......
Just kinda have to see.

Looks liek we have 3 that have said they will join. Lets meet up at Coffee and Rides on the 24th, I'll be there early with the VCA, plan to leave about 10AM for a quick cruise and grab some lunch.

oohh the viper early morning sat meets? thats gonna be near impossible, considering i drink every friday lol...

oohh the viper early morning sat meets? thats gonna be near impossible, considering i drink every friday lol...

We all drink Friday nights, but some of us can put on our big boy pants on and get out of bed Saturday morning to enjoy the cooler weather. :D

See ya there :burnout:

We all drink Friday nights, but some of us can put on our big boy pants on and get out of bed Saturday morning to enjoy the cooler weather. :D

See ya there :burnout:

So is there racing involved? As in, going to SAR or anything or just Cars and Coffee?:confused:

So is there racing involved? As in, going to SAR or anything or just Cars and Coffee?:confused:

Had planned on enjoying Coffee and Rides and then taking a cruise somewhere to have lunch, no track event.

More than welcome to join the VCA on September 30th at SAR for a drag race event. We will be there between 6 and 6:30PM and the track goes hot at 7PM. It is $20 to race.

Back