Sanchoba's Gen4 intake and coil covers

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Thought I'd share some pics of our powdercoating in Scot's engine bay of his new Viper ;)

Gen4 with Artic White and Viper Red lettering. Beautiful engine bay in no time.
Thanks Sanchoba

Last edited:
Yes on parts no bigger than our 22" wheels and most parts we do are chemically peeled/stripped as blasting is often too abrasive. They'll get hit with a light dusting for adhesion purposes but otherwise not much needs blasting.

Last edited:
Outstanding

so , I posted these pics on viper alley..."looks good if you like overdone":dontknow: Lots of sour grapes over there:eek:

so , I posted these pics on viper alley..."looks good if you like overdone":dontknow: Lots of sour grapes over there:eek:

There will always be the haters, the jealous, in our world. Your choice of colors and taste in what to do where is 100% on par with what I'd do on that car if it were mine. Think I told you that when you told me your idea. Yea I did it but being unbiased, how else would one do it? Leave it raw alum to oxidize, and stock? I guarantee you'll get so much more praise than negativity on her looks ;)

I like to keep it simple with the color scheme, and symmetrical,so it's pleasing to the eye:D

You would be better off on VOA or VCA. The alley ain't for poser's.

You would be better off on VOA or VCA. The alley ain't for poser's.

The alley is tough, if you bring your feelings there, they will be hurt.

Scott, that's exactly why I went with a "full bore" membership on the VOA.....definitely a different crowd. Your colors look fantastic!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back