sanqueen made me street race,bad sanqueen bad!

flchub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
picked up my truck today from the shop after i had a new fuel system installed,truck is running rich with the new 80 lb injectors so it still needs to be tuned.

on my way home i decided to have phonesex with sanqueen (she's quite a looker over the phone)

at the stoplight a 03/04 cobra convertible pulls up along side me ,cobra takes off when the light turns ,oh boy a real challenge :)marchmellow: ) caught him by the end of second WALKED HIM IN 3RD ,yes i did say walked ,i finished off the cobra and sanqueen finished me off,what a great day

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... San-QUEEN? HAHAHAHAHA that is f*ckin funny... He's NOT living that one down..

flchub said:
picked up my truck today from the shop after i had a new fuel system installed,truck is running rich with the new 80 lb injectors so it still needs to be tuned.

on my way home i decided to have phonesex with sanqueen (she's quite a looker over the phone)

at the stoplight a 03/04 cobra convertible pulls up along side me ,cobra takes off when the light turns ,oh boy a real challenge :)marchmellow: ) caught him by the end of second WALKED HIM IN 3RD ,yes i did say walked ,i finished off the cobra and sanqueen finished me off,what a great day
Your a bad boy Chub, Go to your room.:D :p :marchmellow:

Venom Power said:
NOOO, then he'll put on his wolf suit and wreak mischievous havoc on us all..
I thought he was probably tired from all that phone sex.:D

Venom Power said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... San-QUEEN? HAHAHAHAHA that is f*ckin funny... He's NOT living that one down..
That's not funny

:D :D

flchub said:

Tell the truth Big Sexy..... You asked me to talk dirty to you, that got you all excited and in the 20 seconds you raced the cobra, you blew your load that quick.:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back