Save me from myself...

BadVenom

Reaction score
Dropped the 10 off two days ago to get tinted....went home and ordered a magnablow catback,deleted all four cats,removed the wheels to get black chrome coated, ordered black honeycomb grill along with srt badge, ordered an sct tuner, and looking at drops kits right now....this has been a fairly expensive week for me :p Someone stop me before I end up with twin turbos by the end of the month lol.

at this rate, i think you should keep going :D

Dropped the 10 off two days ago to get tinted....went home and ordered a magnablow catback,deleted all four cats,removed the wheels to get black chrome coated, ordered black honeycomb grill along with srt badge, ordered an sct tuner, and looking at drops kits right now....this has been a fairly expensive week for me :p Someone stop me before I end up with twin turbos by the end of the month lol.

Sounds like a dream week for me!! I'd like to see those wheels with the black chrome on them. post pics when you get them back.

Lol not the help I was looking for...this is like hosting an AA meeting at the bar on nickel beer night lmao.

On another note has anyone had the problem of the clearcoat and then the argent silver paint on the interior spokes on their rims peeling off?

good start:rock::rock::D

clear coat yes:mad: paint????

I live in the boonies and we don't have emissions inspections here. One thing we love is our cars and our guns lol.

NW Okie is bout as boony as ya can get:rock:

Last edited:
I took it to a local cruise in tonight (kind of a big deal around here) and people flocked to stare at the "truck with the viper motor". Made me pretty damn proud of her. :D

I took it to a local cruise in tonight (kind of a big deal around here) and people flocked to stare at the "truck with the viper motor". Made me pretty damn proud of her. :D

Just think how they will flock to to the truck with a SUPERCHARGED Viper engine in it??:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Its the snowball down a mountain affect... Took my truck out of storage about a month ago. Had the wheels redone black, New Pirelli's,B&B headers and mids w/custom true dual 3" catback, 170* therm, SCT tune from Torrie, and carbon fiber wheel centers fro JTSVP. Was about a $6000 month...... UUGGHH!

I would love to see the black chrome wheels too! I had 4" black chrome tips put on my exhaust... never thought about the wheels, DAMN! LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back