Saw another SRT-10 in Hampton!

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While riding in the Van for the ride up to Richmond and my job, we came up behind a nice Black 05 QC just tooling along. He moved over and when we passed him, I could swear it was the same truck I saw for sale at the Nissan lot a couple of months back. All black with black aftermarket rims, had the Volant Intake and headers. Any one here own it? Young looking military guy, probaby Army, he was heading up towards Fort Eustice.

Stretch

FlyingLow said:
What up Stretch!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!!!!!!!!!:rock: What's up Scott?!?? Been thinking about callin ya but have been very busy with a wedding this Saturday and people and family in town and all. Is there any better time than others to call you?
Hope the family is well... Cheryl asks often.
Youre still coming to the NATS, right?:burnout:

Stretch

BlackViperRam04 said:
I actually looked at that one when I was thinking about trading my RC in on a QC.

I didn't know there was another member here in VA Beach area! Do you get up to Hampton much? Will have to meet up some time. Either side of the water. We can get Rick as well.

Stretch

amoparman said:
Dude!!!!!!!!!:rock: What's up Scott?!?? Been thinking about callin ya but have been very busy with a wedding this Saturday and people and family in town and all. Is there any better time than others to call you?
Hope the family is well... Cheryl asks often.
Youre still coming to the NATS, right?:burnout:

Stretch

It is hit or miss with me on when to call. I fly about 3 flights a days so I'm always busy. Right now I'm in Savannah. Sarah and I will be going on a cruise next week for 5 days. I will be heading back to Savannah around July 5th.

amoparman said:
I didn't know there was another member here in VA Beach area! Do you get up to Hampton much? Will have to meet up some time. Either side of the water. We can get Rick as well.

Stretch

Are you talking about Rick with the SC'ed QC? If you are, I have met him at the "show" at the corner of Independence and Haygood. He is a really nice guy. I live out by the ampitheater in VB.

BlackViperRam04 said:
Are you talking about Rick with the SC'ed QC? If you are, I have met him at the "show" at the corner of Independence and Haygood. He is a really nice guy. I live out by the ampitheater in VB.

Yes, it's Rick. He's a great guy. Very nice truck and very genuine to be around. We three need to pick a time and get together sometime.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back