Say it isnt so.... Mike selling Supertank???

Need4speed

Reaction score
This is what i get for being out of the loop for so long here.... I just assumed mikey would be the last srt-10 ram owner on the planet.:(
The last two weeks have been spent swapping out Blakes engine with mine, with some alterations including brainstorms of backhalf/4link suspension changes, pulleys, cogbelts, tubbing and the works with one purpose in mind.... to start the old east/west rivalry i once enjoyed with Mikey a couple years ago.
Then i pop on this site and find he's on his way to high treason:damnmate:
What is this world coming to? Oh well, I hope whoever ends up with his ride will be a class act like ol Mike, and carry the torch. sheesh I'm bummed:(

Blake is doing fine, just recovering from a rough go with his business which has been really tough for most down here. He's keeping his black beast which now has my drivetrain in it. (still pretty stout)
I'll make sure he says hi to all when he's gotten back in ship shape. I cant say enough what a good hearted guy he is! I'm glad to see peeps asking about him.:rock:

Need4speed said:
Blake is doing fine, just recovering from a rough go with his business which has been really tough for most down here. He's keeping his black beast which now has my drivetrain in it. (still pretty stout)
I'll make sure he says hi to all when he's gotten back in ship shape. I cant say enough what a good hearted guy he is! I'm glad to see peeps asking about him.:rock:

Hi Tim....how are you???.....been a long time lots of the have changed and many things remain the same...:dontknow: ...good to see you back here!!

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Hi Tim....how are you???.....been a long time lots of the have changed and many things remain the same...:dontknow: ...good to see you back here!!

Walt
WALT! same here man... its been a while. I see quite a bit has changed, like your car....lol
I hope all has been well with you, it has been wayyyy too long!:elefant:

Need4speed said:
This is what i get for being out of the loop for so long here.... I just assumed mikey would be the last srt-10 ram owner on the planet.:(
The last two weeks have been spent swapping out Blakes engine with mine, with some alterations including brainstorms of backhalf/4link suspension changes, pulleys, cogbelts, tubbing and the works with one purpose in mind.... to start the old east/west rivalry i once enjoyed with Mikey a couple years ago.
Then i pop on this site and find he's on his way to high treason:damnmate:
What is this world coming to? Oh well, I hope whoever ends up with his ride will be a class act like ol Mike, and carry the torch. sheesh I'm bummed:(

Good to see you pop in Tim...hope all is well with you. How is the AMG..you to stage 7 yet...LOL

NBT said:
Good to see you pop in Tim...hope all is well with you. How is the AMG..you to stage 7 yet...LOL
Lol... hey ken, same here. No, no stage 7 yet.... but a 100 shot of nitrous got her a 10.8@132.... hee hee:burnout:

Need4speed said:
Lol... hey ken, same here. No, no stage 7 yet.... but a 100 shot of nitrous got her a 10.8@132.... hee hee:burnout:
awsome,way to go.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back