Saying Hey from Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kwyjibo said:
My ex-wife's parents are in Clarksville. I am pretty thick skinned and yes I have been lurking around a while, but I felt it better to be involved than just a sideliner. So go ahead and give it your best shots. I am looking forward to being a part of the greatest Viper truck forum on the net!

So . . . . ?

We'll see you in April? :dontknow: :D :rock:

Eventually my son will inherit this fine specimine. He is 18 and can't wait untill I kick the bucket

NIGHTY NIGHT! SLEEP WELL! :sleep: :vollkommenauf: LOL

OH...AND WELCOME!

The April GTG will be missed by me as it it is a little too close to make any arrangements, but the next one for sure. Is there any talk of a GTG after April yet?

Kwyjibo said:
The April GTG will be missed by me as it it is a little too close to make any arrangements, but the next one for sure. Is there any talk of a GTG after April yet?

No but we TN guys may have to have our own little "hoe down" after tax season...:D

TNVIPER said:
No but we TN guys may have to have our own little "hoe down" after tax season...:D
May I get off the floor now??? :confused: :D

Kwyjibo said:

You need to come to the DYNO day on May 3rd then. Marietta GA you can meet us in the nooga. I will keep ROZ off ya since you are new blood....:fight:

BurntRubber said:
Welcome...just ingnore all the douche bags:D

which would be the majority of the members who posted in this thread!:toilet:
If that ain't the Pot calling the Kettle black :dontknow: :D :p

By the way, what is a Kwyjibo:)

Come on Mikey ---you can do better than that hahahaha

That may not be possible since the banana seems to be circulating in TN at the moment hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back