Scholarships & Grants

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys i'm looking for some help. Alot of help to be honest. I've came to a point in school where I really need help financialy. Honstly I've spent everlast dime I had trying to keep my wheels so I can make it to school and i'm still in a hole. I'm currently attending TSTC Waco in the Aircraft pilot tranning program I'm on my 2nd to last semester and I'm hurting. My question to you guys is what kind of grants do you know of personally that can help any college student out.. i've searched and searched and havn't had any luck. I'm not looking for a gold mine i'm just looking towards a little advice because this degree is important to me and the plans i have with the Marine Core when I finish are more important to me and I'm just hoping you guys can point me in the direction to help finish my goal. thanks in advance!:rock:

OCBob said:
The school should have someone well versed in this I would think.

And by the way it's Marine Corps. ;)

yeah yeah sorry i was typing fast and didn't see that i said core lol..... i have yet to go to someone to the school. as i havn't really had time i'm taking 19+ hrs a semester it's alot to take in lol

Tooloe said:
yeah yeah sorry i was typing fast and didn't see that i said core lol..... i have yet to go to someone to the school. as i havn't really had time i'm taking 19+ hrs a semester it's alot to take in lol
Yeah, that's a good course load. I took 22 hours one semester while working full time and taking the bus to school and work. That sucked! ;)

Good luck.

Yeah, your school should help you...my son started college last year...he signed up to have the school search for grants, scholarships, etc that he may qualify for.....few months ago I get a check in the mail for $5,500....hello!....this was a grant he qualified for...they just sent a check like that...no pay back........I immediatly called Tony to see what mods could be had.....:D ....JK...LOL...

Check into a PEL Grant....
If your going to be a Marine I'm sure they have some sort of programs...

if you have time to post anything on the forum, you have time either before or just after a class to get over to your financial aid office and see what is out there.

Trust me, I am working full time and going back to school to try and get into med-school, it should only take about 10 mins to get some information from your schools financial aid office, it may take a little longer to fill out the paperwork, but it will all be worth it in the end.

if you are that broke paying for school, you will at least qualify for loans, I qualify for them and I make over $100k annually so a piss-broke student will definately qualify.

What you really want are the grants, you don't have to pay those back, FREE MONEY!!!!!!!!!

But if you don't qualify (could be time constraints on when you needed to apply, you're white, you don't have the grades, etc etc, could be anything) but the loans, usually everyone qualifies for.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back