School me on MGB

Big Perm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to search for a forum, no luck finding anything with any traffic....

My parents paid $6k about 10 years ago for this.....they maybe have 2k miles on it in that time, it mostly sits garaged with a cover over it....here is a description:

"it is a 1970 MGB roadster. Interior and exterior very good. Chrome wire wheels, top very good, new tonneau cover (still in box) mileage unknown. vehicle had nice cosmetic restoration before we bought it including paint, interior, top, chrome. AM FM Cassette radio. Driven by little old school teacher once in a while. "

I dunno :dontknow:

Step-father would like to sell this, but we have no idea what it's worth or the best place to sell it to get top dollar....it just sits and they rarely drive it, so they want to sell..

Thanks in advance for any help....

Umm, It's worth $1500.

But I'll give 'em $2000! :D:D:D

Really, I have no idea what it's worth....:D

have a cousin that had one restored and sold it for around 5k that was a couple of years ago had real wire wheels dont know what they are worth i thought that was a good deal on it. i figured 6k to 8k for a decent car

Post pics. I've restored three of them now. A good car that's the right color can get 10 or better to the right person. :)

If it's in good shape, and the descprition sounds like it is, try posting it in the classifieds HERE.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back