~???Scooter Deal???~

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dontknow: OK my little motor headed friends… :D :D :D :p
This time - BEFORE I buy - I’ll ask VTCOA…:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
I’m looking for the best deal on a SCOOTER. Yep a scooter! I’m looking in the 150-250cc range.
Not so much to save on gas but just for fun.
I won’t be taking any road trips just maybe 2-3 miles back and forth to work and around town. :rock: :rock: :rock:
I've found the imports running $800.00-$2300.00 shipped free.
Anyone on this site have the "IN" for a scooter deal???:dontknow:
Please keep in mind I would be looking into a MANLY scooter... :D :D :D

Let the jokes fly!!!:eek: :D :dontknow:

Last edited:
a manley scooter,,,,,,no such thing. you should just get a ford

stick said:
a manley scooter,,,,,,no such thing. you should just get a ford

I'm just looking for one that comes WITHOUT the factory Rainbow stickers and bedazzled seats...:D :D :D :eek:

for 3000 bucks or or less for a used one you can get one of those look a like little harley looking bikes that are around 250 cc to 500 cc,,,and you wont look like a punk lol riding a gay scooter lol

Just giving ya hell! Buy one of those small choppers with a 5 hp Briggs & Straton.

EMT/SRT said:
Just giving ya hell! Buy one of those small choppers with a 5 hp Briggs & Straton.

I've even messed around on my kids electric Razor scooter...:rock: :rock: :rock: 200 lb max... I'm a little more than that...:D
I've got 4 weed-eater motors, I might just mod my bicycle..?:rock: :rock: :rock:
My TA and truck are pretty much the way I want them. I guess I'm just looking for a new type of toy.
A "going to Blockbuster and 7-11" vehicle.:dontknow:

The Itch said:
I've even messed around on my kids electric Razor scooter...:rock: :rock: :rock: 200 lb max... I'm a little more than that...:D
I've got 4 weed-eater motors, I might just mod my bicycle..?:rock: :rock: :rock:
My TA and truck are pretty much the way I want them. I guess I'm just looking for a new type of toy.
A "going to Blockbuster and 7-11" vehicle.:dontknow:
Don't forget to wear your helmet.:dontknow:

The Itch said:
Always!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I have it on right now...:D :D :p

My Leather chaps and vest also...:D
Thats a hellofapicture you just painted bro.:D :rock:

Stay away from the cheap jap models, they have what you call thro away engines, dont last very long at all, and cant get parts for them .

Drop by a yamaha shop or ebay and check out a vespa, thats aobut hte only way to go my man:marchmellow:

A buddy of mine has a Vespa with an aftermarket exhaust and sprocket. I hate so say it, but its pretty darn quick.

Stinker said:

BWWWAAAHA! A PINK scooter ~and~ matching PINK side car...???:dontknow: :lollypop:
I feel gay just looking at that one!!! I guess a Miata wasn't gay enough for that ebayer..?:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back