Scottsdale/phoenix guys help.

Privatetoe82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my wife and I are going to be moving out to your area in about a year from now. We dont know much about the area as far as realestate goes. As of now we will only be there for a year while my wife does her radiology fellowship at the Mayo Clinic. We would prefer to rent a house for the year as opposed to an apartment. And our goal is to be within about 20 min drive from the Mayo Clinic hospital. Any input on good areas that would also be on the cheeper side would be much appreciated. I will hopefully bring in money through my unemployment through my union at that point which wont be a whole lot. And my wife wont be making all that much at that point either. I would assume our monthly max rent would be something around $1000. If we learn to tighten up our current spending habits, maybe a little more. I plan to start researching real soon and make a couple trips out there btween now and then to check out some areas. I also look forward to meet you guys. Seems like there are several of you out there. Thabks again in advance for your help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You'll need to stay south of 101 and west of 51. From 51 heading west for a few city blocks is questionable but pockets of nice(er) places are intermixed. I'd suggest down more towards Moon Valley area and work your way north and east/west from there. I have a couple rentals in that area. MLS is always a good way to quickly narrow down what you are looking for....I'd also suggest previewing via Zillow.com from your home computer.

Mayo is in North Scottsdale & nothing is cheap in Scottsdale, buying or renting & Chuck B is right about south of 101 until about the 51. The further you are from Mayo the closer you need to be to the freeways (101 or 51). If you need a rental realtor let me know. The lady we bought our house from also does rentals. Let us know when you are going to be in town & my wife & I will meet you & yours for lunch or dinner. We could probably get some other 10 owners together also. Good Hunting.

Mayo is in North Scottsdale & nothing is cheap in Scottsdale, buying or renting & Chuck B is right about south of 101 until about the 51. The further you are from Mayo the closer you need to be to the freeways (101 or 51). If you need a rental realtor let me know. The lady we bought our house from also does rentals. Let us know when you are going to be in town & my wife & I will meet you & yours for lunch or dinner. We could probably get some other 10 owners together also. Good Hunting.

I will definitely try to remember to let you know when we come out to check out some areas. Can you send me your number? Incase I have some questions about certain areas? 2673134080.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back