SCT DCX Xcalibrator 2

i have the roe tuned sct. i dont know what tunes come on the one from ebay, but i wouldnt trust anyone but sean with out of the box tunes for my truck. and he has the greatest custom service on earth. i ordered my sct while everyone had been waiting on theirs for months from krc. i ordered on friday on my door step monday.

I'd advise to buy one directly from Sean. Then you know your getting the genuine article and you'll get amazing service.

spdrcrj said:
I'd advise to buy one directly from Sean. Then you know your getting the genuine article and you'll get amazing service.

I agree... I thought I got a "deal" when I bought mine for $499 from another vendor. I wasn't happy with the tunes and ended up spending another $200 for three tunes from Sean. It would have been better to just have purchased it from him in the first place. Nice guy, good tunes and fantastic customer service.

JTS VEnom Performance can also get you SCT tuners with three customs tunes also now, for the price of around $640-$650, our first one goes out next week.:rock:

I bought from Sean some parts. Perfect service... :call:

Is there a increase of the rpm as well?

:rock:

Stinker said:
JTS VEnom Performance can also get you SCT tuners with three customs tunes also now, for the price of around $640-$650, our first one goes out next week.:rock:

Go with either Sean or JTS above......I have used both and can say either is tied for #1.....both tunes are equally as good and both have customer service 2nd to none. I currently run a custom tune from the same tuner as JTS..

SCT's are the same. It is the tune that is different. The tune will make or break an engine. Go with a tuner that you trust and has a good rep.

Last edited:
FlyingLow said:
SCT's are the same. It is the tune that is different. The tune will make or brake an engine. Go with a tuner that you trust and has a good rep.

Sooo much for KRC !!!! :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back