SCT for sale $275: '05 Quad

Pneumothorax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded my truck in and returned it to stock. So the SCT is unmarried and ready to tune another '05 Quad cab. It has a 91 and 93 octane tune. PM me if you're interested.

Sorry, I'm a noob to SCT tuners. Interested but have a couple questions:

So if I don't have the same mods will the tunes on this tuner be useless to me? Is it possible to manually change the parameters to match my truck, which I believe is all stock besides a K&N CAI?? (we haven't been together long)

I am looking at a tuner and I'd sure rather pay you $275 than the $500+ that Roe is asking...

So if I don't have the same mods will the tunes on this tuner be useless to me? Is it possible to manually change the parameters to match my truck, which I believe is all stock besides a K&N CAI?? (we haven't been together long)

I am looking at a tuner and I'd sure rather pay you $275 than the $500+ that Roe is asking...
The tune that's in his SCT will be fine for now. You can always email torrie later and get one tailored to ur truck.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

OK, I can't see how to PM you. I may not have enough posts on the forum to do that yet. Anyway, I am interested in the SCT if still available. I have an 05QC, KN CAI, Magnaflow CAT back.

Just an fyi tunes are gonna run you about 200 bucks thats why roe's is 500 because you get three tunes with it.

First off what model number is it? If its the older 9550 its worth about 50 bucks. Sct doesn't support this model anymore. If its the newer 3200 then maybe 150. Its because torrie charges 200 to tune and 400 for it new. Why pay 275 for the old one then another 200 for a tune. Doesn't make sense. Just fyi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back