Reaction score
slightly used, $500 shipped, and pretty sure its unlocked:D
100_1270.jpg

3 tunes included, works on 5.7 hemis, 6.1 hemis, viper v-10s, and dodge cummins

one street tune
one hp octane tune
one race tune
and one dolly parton tune

I heard Roger is looking for one. Can ya do $450 shipped? It's for a good member.:D

SANTEEN said:
I heard Roger is looking for one. Can ya do $450 shipped? It's for a good member.:D

since roger is such a great member i will gladly do it for $435 adn even include some Mark McDonald tunes:D

Man I need that SCT right away and will give you 650.00 plus shipping if you can get it to me by next Thursday........:rock:.....:rock:..........:rock:

Well I'm still waiting for an answer:dontknow:.............:dontknow:.........................:dontknow:.............................:dontknow:

If you can't reply I guess I will have to take my offer back and buy one someplace else............:aetsch:.................................:aetsch:..........................................:aetsch:

Does it come with a warranty? :aetsch:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
yessir, actually its in the mail now:elefant:

That is great as I am standing next to the mail box waiting for it......:).....:).....:)

And I will not leave until it arrives......:itsme:.....:itsme:.....:itsme:

FSTJACK said:
That is great as I am standing next to the mail box waiting for it......:).....:).....:)

And I will not leave until it arrives......:itsme:.....:itsme:.....:itsme:

Uhoh..I think the battery in Jacks scooter died again..someone call Margo and tell her he hasnt run away, hes just stuck at the end of the driveway again..:D :p

That's exactly what I've been looking for...is that the new model SCT that Dan noted with the hand held screen? Is that $435 shipping included. :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back