sct problems

pirateman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want to thank sean roe for his help with the sct problems. I never could get the problems sorted out and sct was no help. While trying to download seans program the sct threw an error 11 and locked up the computer and set codes off. I had to get a recovery file to get the truck to restart. And then it skipped and threw codes. Sean worked hard to get answers from sct but to no avail. I talked to sct myself and they were the most rude SOB'S that i have ever talked to. But sean agreed to buy yhe sct back. Sct could use some lessons in customer service from roe racing. I contacted dodge to get a new mopar computer and found out it would be 6 weeks. So someone recommende DC performance. I talked to Dan and Tony and they assured me they could straighten it out. I shipped it on thursday and recieved it back saturday. And they were true to their word. The computer works great and the thing I was trying to accomplish with the sct , the popping on deceleration, was gone. Thanks Dan, Chris, and Tony. I will recommend DC PERFORMANCE to everyone.

Both Roe and DC have great reputations here. Did DC just change the popping issue or do a whole new tune?.....My SCT has worked fine up until a couple weeks ago....tried to load one of my optional tunes and it locked with a message that the stock tune was corrupted. So far SCT has worked well with me by email...havent actually spoke with them......They have a recovery file but I have not had time to do the link up..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back