sct question

germany

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi,

i use the sct with torri tunes,and now i sell my 10,and a new 10 is on the way.

can i use the sct on my next 10,or is there a vin lock ?

Last edited by a moderator:
you can use the same tuner AND tunes ONLY if they are the same year and cab configuration.

otherwise you can still use the device, but you will need new tunes, which, i believe is $200.

ah,thats cool.

must i set my 10 back to stock,to use the sct for the next 10,i think so ?

new 10 is same year and same cab style,but only 2000 miles on it.:rock:

From what I've read on here.... Yes, you will need to set your current "10" back to stock tune... Then, you should be able to use the SCT on 2 more VIN numbers, but they need to be switched back to the stock tunes before you switch vehicles.... From what I understand, SCT basically transfers your tune (stores the stock one on the programmer and installs a different one from the programmer) But I do not own one, I'm just goin on what I've read on here. Anyone that owns one can feel to correct me, I'm ok with that.

From what I've read on here.... Yes, you will need to set your current "10" back to stock tune... Then, you should be able to use the SCT on 2 more VIN numbers, but they need to be switched back to the stock tunes before you switch vehicles.... From what I understand, SCT basically transfers your tune (stores the stock one on the programmer and installs a different one from the programmer) But I do not own one, I'm just goin on what I've read on here. Anyone that owns one can feel to correct me, I'm ok with that.

You are correct!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back