BigC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Experience:

Room for improvement in KRC Customer Service:
Ordered SCT from KRC thru VTCOA group buy on March 11th
Credit Card charged on March 12th
Received SCT in Middle East on June 5th
Original tune lots of problems. Sent emails without immediate answer.

Great Service and Results:
Phoned KRC and got Marty on the phone almost immediately.
Marty diagnosed problem with original tune file within minutes (was for an automatic not manual).
Sent corrected file by email within hours. Followed-up email request for a second Octane file within a day (so I have a tune for 91 Octane and 93 Octane).

All the SCT tunes show significant increases in power and torque over stock.
I can feel the improved performance when driving. I’m very happy with the results.
Talking with Marty on the phone its obvious that he knows his stuff technically. Looks like he may have overextended his customer service systems a little with the VTCOA group purchase.

I have my suspicions that the folks here in ME don’t know how to work their dyno equipment (or may even know its broken but have a gerbil running in a wheel attached to a graph in the back room).

However taking the “Dyno Dynamics Dynometerâ€￾ at face value, the Dyno Run with the highest peak values was with 93Octane tune: 470hp / 544 ft-lbs.

Attachments

• Stock_Vs_SCT-Flash.pdf
    26.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 91Oct_Vs_93Oct.pdf
    25.5 KB · Views: 118
BigC said:
My Experience:

Marty diagnosed problem with original tune file within minutes (was for an automatic not manual).
Sent corrected file by email within hours. Followed-up email request for a second Octane file within a day (so I have a tune for 91 Octane and 93 Octane).

I can feel the improved performance when driving. I’m very happy with the results.
Talking with Marty on the phone its obvious that he knows his stuff technically. Looks like he may have overextended his customer service systems a little with the VTCOA group purchase.

I have my suspicions that the folks here in ME don’t know how to work their dyno equipment (or may even know its broken but have a gerbil running in a wheel attached to a graph in the back room).

However taking the “Dyno Dynamics Dynometerâ€￾ at face value, the Dyno Run with the highest peak values was with 93Octane tune: 470hp / 544 ft-lbs.

You have belatedly discovered what many of us here found out,

Marty is good but he is human.

Good luck and nice numbers!:rock:

I could always use 10 more employees....
Glad it worked out, those are excellent numbers!

msdnga said:
I could always use 10 more employees....
Glad it worked out, those are excellent numbers!
hey marty,thanks for the info yesterday,sent ya a email to tech support as well for the new tune

clint

BigC said:
My Experience:

Great numbers ,:congrats:
Marty is one smart guy,But he is only human and spreads himself pretty thin sometimes.I,m proud to call him a close friend and stand behind him 100%!:rock:

Just to be clear.
I think good things are worth waiting for.
I'm very happy with how things have worked out. I think Marty's a talented professional.

The dyno improvement looks substantial, and the performance on the street really backs it up. I'm waiting on a GTech to see if I can measure some improved qtrs.

Then I have to decide if I stop performance mods or go for supercharger.

As far as I am concerened no one will tune my truck but Marty.Every time he tunes my truck he gets me more rwhp and more rwtq,so I am very happy with him,hes a great guy and a great tuner.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back