SCT Tune

If you bought the tune from me, I will adjust it at no cost. Just PM me. And check out the group buy in the sell forum.

msdnga said:
If you bought the tune from me, I will adjust it at no cost. Just PM me. And check out the group buy in the sell forum.
what happened? it disapeared:confused:

Probably time to renew site support with a admin I would guess?

If you are still pissed at me from 2 years ago, take it to BadKarma near Nashville and we'll play a game or two to let you get your anger out. Otherwise, move on with your life....

There is no doubt that I did not spend time and updates for you way beyond the normal tunes sent....

Attachments

• Tunes.jpg
    Tunes.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 238
msdnga said:
If you are still pissed at me from 2 years ago, take it to BadKarma near Nashville and we'll play a game or two to let you get your anger out. Otherwise, move on with your life....

There is no doubt that I did not spend time and updates for you way beyond the normal tunes sent....

I wont rehash my experience with you Marty...I know others who had a much worse experience....just surprised to see you around here after so long...:slug:

Thank you....still up for a game in Nashville?

im working on getting mr roe down to ohio to do some tuning i got a shop for a whole day plus his dyno at no charge so let me know if ne one would drive down he said he could prob do 3-5 trucks in a day

msdnga said:

thread hijackin ????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nope, the 1st post had my name in it...

There has been about 20+ posts on here complaining about the tunes from this Marty cat,,, I'd stick with other tuners and be safe... You know the vendors that have been rock solid on here...

Just to fixed the issue(not sure that I can). My tuner, told me that KRC did the TUNE. I asked him who it was it spoke to he said SEAN. Before I left to move to go to Japan. I gave him Sean and Marty's name because those were the names all the older members were passing to me. I did not care who, I had a SCT and I wanted to see what that b*tch would do.
I spoke with him again and he said some one at SCT named cris tune my truck, and probably the reason why my engine went kaboom. So I will have to get Marty or Sean to do my tune. I have no preference. I was clearly in the wrong, with the information that I was giving. I spoke with Marty and I was not in his database. So it was a foul on my part that I through him under the bus.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back