sct tune

ryan bowen

Reaction score
Had puchased the sct from Roe Racing and dynoed it with the 93 octane tune only making 425 to the wheels with the bolt ons I have. My buddy at ENZO Racing retuned it with made a couple of adjustments got it up to 490 to the wheels. If you purchase the sct tune make sure you dyno and have someone tune it to get the most out of your truck.

ryan bowen said:
Had puchased the sct from Roe Racing and dynoed it with the 93 octane tune only making 425 to the wheels with the bolt ons I have. My buddy at ENZO Racing retuned it with made a couple of adjustments got it up to 490 to the wheels. If you purchase the sct tune make sure you dyno and have someone tune it to get the most out of your truck.
Thats a pretty good number for the mods you have (IMO). I plan on getting an SCT one day, but my suspension and tires have drained me for awhile :eek:

I would be careful with tuners that produce unusually high HP #s.....We have had vendors here in the past that worked magic making big #s but cost many a member an engine..........Roe, DC, Stinker have all made great tunes that have proved safe over time..JMHO...

TNVIPER said:
I would be careful with tuners that produce unusually high HP #s.....We have had vendors here in the past that worked magic making big #s but cost many a member an engine..........Roe, DC, Stinker have all made great tunes that have proved safe over time..JMHO...
Now that would suck :argh:

show the air/fuel mix ,,,then you will know if it is a good tune with them numbers,,you lean the crap out of it it will make that but i would bet your on the edge of kaboom ;)

Great numbers dude...... but I would only trust the original viper tuners... IMO.

Does Enzo Racing has experience with Vipers? Hopefully yes....would hate to see your engine go boom.

patrick

I wouldn't trust the Tune. Sean is the MAN when coming to tunes. Very safe. He looks out for us.

thats why there IS no A/F posted ,,were do you get a dyno tune without A/F ,,,thats wacked if you trust this without seeing the A/F:dontknow: :dontknow:

TNVIPER said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

First, dont get too caught up in the numbers...Dyno's vary and not everyone corrects for DA or inflate via STD over SAE.

I wouldnt run that truck hard until I had seen the A/F ratios and how much timing they put in. You should also consider making a summer and winter tune to get the safest as well the most performance in each environment.

listen to these guys bro they are trying to look out for you.

Ironhead said:
show the air/fuel mix ,,,then you will know if it is a good tune with them numbers,,you lean the crap out of it it will make that but i would bet your on the edge of kaboom ;)

I just got done on a Dyno Dynamics dyno. 554.4whp,644.3ftlb. My A/F dipped too rich at 10.9. I'm going to change fuel jets next week. What is a good A/F to shot for ? 12.4 ? Also if I get an SCT will I put my stock PCM back in or leave the stage 2 in? Is it true a Dyno Dynamics #s are 30% lower than a Dynojet?

spydertt said:
....I'm going to change fuel jets next week. What is a good A/F to shot for ?

Based on the info, I would leave your truck alone before you blow it up...:dontknow:

spydertt said:
I just got done on a Dyno Dynamics dyno. 554.4whp,644.3ftlb. My A/F dipped too rich at 10.9. I'm going to change fuel jets next week. What is a good A/F to shot for ? 12.4 ? Also if I get an SCT will I put my stock PCM back in or leave the stage 2 in? Is it true a Dyno Dynamics #s are 30% lower than a Dynojet?

post up that dyno sheet ,,,12.5 is were the best is ,,,not yelling BS bro but a a/f of 10,, i find it hard to beleive you are dynoing at them numbers !!
show the sheet first then you will get lots of help ,,and why would you want to change fuel jets ? you dont have any JETS to change ??also not saying your,, lost but it sounds to me you dont know what your doing or your getting some bad advice from someone?? if they dyno tuned as you say they should have done that when tuning it,thats how you change up A/F ,,,something sounds wrong guy ,,,,,

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
post up that dyno sheet ,,,12.5 is were the best is ,,,not yelling BS bro but a a/f of 10,, i find it hard to beleive you are dynoing at them numbers !!
show the sheet first then you will get lots of help ,,and why would you want to change fuel jets ? you dont have any JETS to change ??also not saying your,, lost but it sounds to me you dont know what your doing or your getting some bad advice from someone?? if they dyno tuned as you say they should have done that when tuning it,thats how you change up A/F ,,,something sounds wrong guy ,,,,,

You think?...LOL..

ya but were you in the low 10,s on A/F ,,having been in those numbers when i first got mine back running when you hit the 10 on a/f these trucks fall on thier face ,,,then he says he is changing jets ???????:dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back